Friday, June 21, 2013

Today is a Gift


For the first time in three months, Jude and I spent a week at home together. He is finishing up his antibiotic from getting sick two weeks ago, but no doctor or hospital visits. Just Jude and I. We spent most of our time kissing each other's cheeks, laughing and smiling, slow dancing to our favorite songs, snuggling up while napping together, and talking about the birds while taking walks outside.  It was so refreshing. I was able to really see how much he has improved with his motor skills and most importantly enjoy every minute with him. Next week is filled with doctors appointments and testing, but I am so glad I had this week to just be with my sweet Jude.

2 comments:

  1. Anne, your positive attitude is inspiring. Growing up with a sister with special needs, I can relate a little to what you're going through. Stay strong and continue to be an advocate for you beautiful little boy. You're already doing an amazing job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect week, Anne! We will be praying for y'all next week, as it sounds like a busy week with doctors and tests. We love you!

    ReplyDelete